Sit N Cycle
Sit N Cycle is a portable exercise machine that includes a seat and pedals for users to sit while pedaling forward or backward and completing their daily activities such as watching TV, knitting, or talking on the phone. It was designed with baby boomers and senior citizens in mind, so that they could stay active during their hectic schedules. Sit N Cycles uses a minimal level of resistance and can be used for hours at a time. It includes wheels and is lightweight so it can be carried to any room of the house to be used wherever the user desires.
What the Infomercial Says
Sit N Cycle is a revolutionary new exercise machine that accommodates your busy schedule, whether you’re a baby boomer or a senior citizen trying to stay active and healthy in your later years. Sit N Cycle is great for burning calories while watching TV, reading a book, or even talking on the phone. It’s a lightweight machine that rolls on wheels to be stored away anywhere. With Sit N Cycle, you can experience tighter abs, weight loss, and better posture. It works out the legs, hips, thighs, stomach, and butt with a low level of resistance that can be used for hours at at time.
Total Cost Explained
The cost of Sit N Cycle is $19.95 and the shipping is FREE!
We Found the Lowest Price for Sit N Cycle! VIEW HERE!
Special Offers Available
Where to Buy
Sit N Cycle is not available in stores; and can only be purchased online or by telephone.
Warranty / Guarantee
Not on website
- Promoted by Dorothy Hamill, an Olympic gold medalist
- Designed for the middle-aged and senior citizens who are busy and active
- Integrates minimal resistance designed for hours of extended use
- Pedal forwards or backwards
- Creates a tighter stomach and allows for weight loss as well as overall better posture
- Gently works the legs, calves, hips, butt, and abs, while working out all the muscles
- Lightweight and has wheels so it can store away
- Available in five different colors
- Watching TV
- Using mobile devices
- Talking on the phone
- Carry to and use in any room of the house
- Replacement for a regular chair while going about daily activities
How it works
Sit N Cycle uses minimal resistance, which means users can exercise with it for hours at a time without feeling stress or strain. There is also an extra-padded seat and a high-tech design that engages the user’s core as they pedal forward or backward.
How to use it
- Pedal forward or backward
- Use in any room of the house while completing any activity
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Can anyone use the Sit N Cycle?
Yes the Sit N Cycle is designed for people with hectic schedules who still want to stay active and workout their entire body!What colors is the Sit N Cycle available in?
The Sit N Cycle is available in pink, blue, red, black, and white.Who is Dorothy Hamill?
Dorothy Hamill is and Olympic Gold Medal winner and a World Champion figure skater.Is the Sit N Cycle portable?
Yes the Cit N Cycle is very lightweight and includes wheels so that you can roll it anywhere in the house and work out in the room of your leisure.
Customer Service Contact Information
780 Fifth Avenue Suite 120
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:30 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
Customer Service Phone Number: 1-888-800-1167
Order Status Website: N/A