Kansas City Pocket Watch
The Kansas City Railroad Pocket Watch is a commemorative watch, available in either silver or gold tone; to commemorate the 1874 robbery of the Kansas City railroad train by the Jessie James gang. The rear of the watch is cut open to reveal all the inner workings of the pocket watch. It is powered by a winding and has been certified as authentic by the American Historic Society. The Kansas City Pocket watch is of a limited edition.
What the Infomercial Says
On January 31st, 1874 the Kansas City train robbery by the Jessie James Gang took place, robbing passengers of all gold bars, jewelry, and guns. One of the items that was stolen on that day was the conductors own pocket watch which was hand made by elite master crafts men of the day. Legends tell that this watch was returned by Jessie James to record the event in history. The limited addition Kansas City Railroad Pocket Watch has been certified by the American Historic Society. This watch commemorates the old west in all its glory. It is adorned with round silver tone bezel; an intricately cut case in back to reveal its skeleton movement. The complexity of springs, sprockets, and gears is mesmerizing. It is sure to make a statement wherever it is worn.
Total Cost Explained
The cost of Kansas City Pocket Watch is $29.99 plus $7.99 shipping for a total price of $37.98.
We Found the Lowest Price for Kansas City Pocket Watch! VIEW HERE!
Special Offers Available
Great Low Price
Where to Buy
Kansas City Pocket Watch is not available in stores; and can only be purchased online or by telephone.
Warranty / Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Gold or Silver Tone
- Gold tone is available for $39.99 plus $7.99 shipping and handling.
- Silver tone is available for $29.99 plus $7.99 shipping and handling.
- Sturdy butterfly hinge
- Silver toned stem wind
- Battery free operation
- Silver tone pocket chain
- Certificate of authenticity
- Adorned with silver-toned bezel
- Also available in yellow gold tone
The look and feel of the Old West right in your palms
Capture the legendary style of the Old West with the Kansas City Railroad Pocket watch. This exquisite timepiece has been certified by the American Historic Society, and made available for you to treasure. This amazing pocket watch is a superb gift for birthdays, weddings and anniversaries. The Kansas City Railroad Pocket Watch is handsomely adorned with beautiful, round, silver-tone bezel and its stylish case and back reveal its intricate design.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
WHEN WILL THE KANSAS CITY POCKET WATCH BE AVAILABLE IN STORES?
- The date for retail release of the Kansas City Pocket Watch is still uncertain. As soon as it is released to stores, consumers will be notified through the social media profiles and blog.
- Shipping MAY take 3-6 weeks. Throughout different times of the year demand is greater than others, so we always state 3-6 weeks. However, we always do our best to plan for those times of the year so we can avoid “back orders.”
- What you want to do is call this toll free number for customer service: 1-855-668-1655. To find your order they will need your phone number (or email address if you provided it), last name, and zip code. They will absolutely get your order fixed for you. Keep in mind order processing takes a full 24 hours, so they may not have your order in the customer service system until at least 24 hours after you’ve placed your order.
- We process your order within 24 hours, but we do not charge your card for the purchase until the order is shipped to your address.
Customer Service Contact Information
Telebrands Customer Care
79 Two Bridges Road
Fairfield, NJ 07004
(M-F 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM Eastern Time & Sat - Sun 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern Time)
For your convenience you can now track your order status on-line at: